I was featured as a guest on “Until We Meet Again,” a podcast created by host Elizabeth Fournier in Oregon. We talked about my grief coloring book, Resilience Art, and enjoyed some sweet conversation. Elizabeth is a funeral home owner, and one of a growing number of female morticians in the U.S. She is a delightful host and it was a pleasure to speak with her.
Now Available: Elaine Voci’s New Book, Voices of the 21st Century
Order your copy of Elaine Voci's new #1 International Best Seller, Voices of the 21st Century: Bold, Brave, and Brilliant Women Who Make a Difference.
This book is for women seeking education, guidance, and inspiration from 50 women contributors who share their important life lessons and timely messages to encourage and empower other women. Behind each story is a woman brave enough to have her voice heard and bold enough to make a difference.
- A Thousand Beautiful Things Are Waiting For You
- Gratitude Changes the World You See
- The Two Most Important Days In Your Life
- Award-Winning Author Elaine Voci, Ph.D., Featured in International Best Seller ‘Voices of the 21st Century: Bold, Brave, and Brilliant Women Who Make a Difference’
- Celebrating a New Era in Voices of the 21st Century