I am a life coach and have previously specialized in career coaching for the past ten years. Five years ago, I was trained as a hospice volunteer and, ever since, have found myself drawn to bereavement coaching and providing supportive family services to those who have lost a loved one. I teach workshops on Conscious Aging, and I facilitate Death Cafes in Carmel, IN. I also write a blog and a monthly newsletter and have published six books. The most recent is titled, “Soul Sketches: Crafting Meaningful and Authentic Eulogies.”
What I love most about life coaching is the opportunity to help others see their own beauty and to assist in their personal healing and transformation. It is a privilege to assist others in a journey of the spirit that they intentionally choose to travel, one that will move them toward healing and inner peace while living an authentic life. Helping people through a grief experience is one of the aspects of life coaching that brings a deep satisfaction to me.
Life Coaching Clients
I enjoy working with men and women from different walks of life who want to grow personally and professionally. Some of the characteristics they share in common are:
- being open to learning
- having a desire to want more from life
- a passion to live the authentic life that is uniquely theirs
I am also a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant® trained at the Celebrant Foundation & Institute. I find delight in assisting individuals and families in the greater Indianapolis area with personalized and unique ceremonies that mark life’s important milestones. Ceremonies may help you figuratively or literally cross a threshold into a reorientation of life that brings new energy and a new sense of purpose. They may include: a wedding, a new home or business; retirement; divorce; surviving or facing an illness; celebrating an award or personal victory; and creating a funeral that is a unique testimony that respectfully honors a loved one’s life.
Celebrant Services Clients
I am grateful for the opportunity to work with people who:
- Want to celebrate a remarkable experience and have all the pieces of a vision but don’t know how to weave them together
- Consider themselves “unaffiliated” with a church and are “spiritual” but not religious and who want a wedding that is tailored, highly personalized and memorable
- Find traditional funerals cold and impersonal and are looking for a loving and meaningful tribute for their loved one
- Consider the enjoyment and benefits of participating in rites of passage, rituals and ceremonies to mark the milestones of life
My Career Path
Read more about my journey here.