“Suicide, Betrayal and Coming Home,” a new article from Elaine Voci about the traumatic loss of her husband and her seven-year journey through grief and healing, was recently published at OpenToHope.com.
I love teaching and my personal mission has revolved around the roles of teacher, writer and coach. I first worked as a therapist in alcohol/drug abuse counseling where I learned the meaning of holistic health – we cannot seperate the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of an illness if we are to help create the conditions for getting well and recovering.
- New Article: “Suicide, Betrayal and Coming Home” Published at OpenToHope.com
- Press Release: Grief Expert Elaine Voci’s New Book Dispels Common, Harmful Myths About Grief
- Celebrating the Measure of A Successful Life
- Uncommon Wisdom Often Arrives Unexpectedly
- Life is A Splendid Torch for Me, Not a Brief Candle