“Suicide, Betrayal and Coming Home,” a new article from Elaine Voci about the traumatic loss of her husband and her seven-year journey through grief and healing, was recently published at OpenToHope.com.
I love teaching and my personal mission has revolved around the roles of teacher, writer and coach. I first worked as a therapist in alcohol/drug abuse counseling where I learned the meaning of holistic health – we cannot seperate the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of an illness if we are to help create the conditions for getting well and recovering.
- When Your Intuition Calls, Don’t Hang Up!
- Recent Article: “There’s Something Ancient about Comforting Grief with Food” Published at AfterTalk
- Press Release: Award-Winning Author and Grief Expert Elaine Voci, Ph.D., Launches New Online School
- Paris is a Kaleidoscope* of Colors, Cultures and the Senses
- Coming Soon: Online School, Elaine Voci Navigating Life’s Transitions, Will Launch on Teachable.com